2011年3月2日星期三

Laptop battery replacement health

TOSHIBA Satellite laptop battery replacement health is a term I had never heard before. Possibly that is why I always appear kill batteries faster than somebody I know. My laptops and cell rings always find ways to kick the bucket after only a year of life or so, while my friend's lithium ion batteries are still holding at least half their charge for similar models. Then I heard about this thing called battery health, which at first made me chuckle. I thought it was a joke, batteries being likened to humans, whose habits are often the determining factor in how healthy they're. How can a battery be unhealthy, I thought? Before I heard of PA3615U-1BRS Notebook computer Battery health, I had thought I kept getting lemons.Sickly, infectious batteries that don't know how to keep their charge. Regrettably, that wasn't the case. The issue I have found, lies with me :( Apparently there's sure practices a person must employ in order to keep their battery healthy. Go figure. They're listed below... two simple to follow steps that when you employ, will greatly increase the life of your lithium ion battery, and give your battery the health it deserves!
But before you read the steps below, there's a few things to know about your vgp-bps2 computer Battery. No matter how well you treat your battery, the battery still has a sure lifespan. A battery can only last for a sure number of cycles. A cycle is when the total battery power fall below 50% before it's recharged. To check the status of your battery, some battery electronics will monitor the status of the cells in the coursework of use, and if a battery is not cycled at least one time per week, the electronics may start to get false recordings. So don't always trust them. A common nice practice is to fully drain your battery before charging it up again. But that'll all be covered below.